Fungal acne is a type of infection which commonly appears as small pimples and often along with itching. It often strikes the body, in particular on the back, chest and even on the face for some. Especially, the fungal acne isn’t caused by bacteria and oil in pores, even though the produced oil and sebum are a big part for helping feed the bacteria that cause fungal acne. However, seeking a best safe serum for your skincare routine to allow you get rid of the uncomfortable fungal ance that is not easy way. You may know the troubles that using the unsuitable products can feed the hungry yeast and exacerbate your skin issues — no one has time for that!!
For your more convenient, Faveranking’ve taken a research through some beauty bloggers, redditors and youtubers for the best results list with 10 Best Serums To Get Rid Of Fungal Acne (reddit). Let’s try with us:
1. Bioderma Hydrabio Serum.
Bioderma Hydrabio Serum comes with 23 ingredients and remarkable with formulation includes Hyaluronic acid, xylitol and glycerine, 3 top ingredients to moisturize your skin. It’s free of harmful alcohols, allergens, gluten, sulfates, fungal acne feeding components, parabens and polyethylene glycol (PEG). With its smooth and extra-fresh texture and patented biological complex, Hydrabio Sérum helps to reactivate your skin’s natural hydration process.
- I love this moisturizer. Despite the small bottle size, it lasts. The product has softened my skin tremendously without clogging my pores. I even have pretty sensitive skin. Additionally, it doesn’t burn my eyes.
- I have been using this every day for almost 2 years. Before, my skin was dry, flaky and itchy. I tried numerous different face lotions and that they would help for a touch while then it’s like they only stopped being effective.
2. Vitamin C Serum for Face.
LilyAna Naturals believe clean skincare should be high-performance, and high-performance skincare should be clean. No wonder that one of their products, high-potency Vitamin C Serum for Face helps visibly revitalize and boost tired, dull, lackluster skin and allows healthy collagen and skin elasticity. Moreover, it formulated with vitamin C & E, aloe leaf juice, wild geranium, horsetail and dandelion extracts, as well as jojoba oil and 5% botanical hyaluronic acid, which keeps to moisturized your skin and quench dryness while delivering potent antioxidants for a radiant looking skin.
- This stuff is amazing!!! Brightening skin tone? Check. Improve texture? Check. Fade scars and hyperpigmentation? Check and check! And it’s natural on top of all that.
- Overall, I have noticed a huge improvement in my skin softness and clarity. I don’t seem to possess much improvement with redness-maybe slightly. Love the light, refreshing feel of the Vit C serum- no complaints! I’ll def buy again.
3. The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%.
The Ordinary is a cosmetic brand under the DECIEM group in Canada that was established in 2013. Although be a young brand, it’s quickly become famous as their verified results. The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Serum with clean & friendly ingredients, oil-free, alcohol or silicone and pH between 5.0 – 6.0, so this serum is mostly suitable for all skin types, especially combination skin, oily skin, fungal acne skin:
Niacinamide (vitamin B3): reduce spots, freckles, and dark spots; reduce red, swollen acne; anti-aging.
ZinC (zinc): anti-inflammatory, skin regeneration, oil reduction and acne prevention.
Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum (tamarind extract), Pentylene Glycol: effect of moisturizing and enhancing smooth skin; protect the skin from UV rays.
Ethoxydiglycol, Acacia senegal gum: Reduce oil from skin.
- I love this product! I’m a dark complexion African American woman, and I’ve visited dermatologists who have given me many products to clear up my face.
- This is truly a miracle produc. As a woman in her 40s who has struggled with hormonal acne for 25+ years, large pores and skin texture issues. Literally within a couple of days there was a drastic difference.
4. Replenix CF.
CF serum made from highly concentrated over 90% green tea polyphenols that is fortified with caffeine USP to deliver enhanced antioxidant benefits for the skin. CF Cream may be a rich, fast absorbing emollient formulation combining the advanced moisturization characteristics of mucopolysaccharide with the potent antioxidant benefits leading to improved skin tone, texture and hydration.
- I started using Retin-A and eventually transitioned to Tazorac, Topix Pharm Replenix CF cream moisturizer is considered an “anti-inflammatory” and is great for reducing redness and irritation from Retin-A and Tazorac use.
- The product makes skin smooth and younger looking. But it’s ridiculously expensive for such a small amount and therefore the packaging is completely infuriating as other reviewers have expressed.
5. Ferulic Acid CE skin serum.
Ferulic Acid CE skin serum featured with a rich of antioxidant ingredients to help to improve your skin. It’s the best way to against photoaging by antioxidants to neutralize free radicals. Ferulic acid is superb at neutralizing free radicals, also as acts synergistically with other antioxidants to extend their efficacy. Interestingly, Ferulic Acid’s antioxidant activity is boosted by exposure to UV light, indicating it’s going to be helpful in protecting skin from UV.
- Great product. Twice the quantity and half the worth as my Dermatologist office.
- I have used Skinceuticals for years. I believe this to be as good. I’m not wrinkle free. I smoked, drank and sat on the beach 2 x every week once I was young. I would look like leather without C & E.
6. Indie Lee Squalane Facial Oil.
Indie Lee Squalane Facial Oil contains the leading ingredients and formulations products with the help of top chemists, intrinsically blending nature and science to bring the most efficacious products. In particular, this product allow to improve the appearance of skin elasticity, texture and tone with this readily absorbed, 100% pure, Olive derived Squalane.
- This is the most amazing product. It is very affordable for the fabulous quality. I never write reviews, but I found a product which will be a lifetime product. Indie Lee is my new favorite line!
- I love this facial oil! This was my first experience using oil on my face. I was nervous to undertake as I even have acne-prone skin, but it’s not broken me me out once in 2 months of using. It makes your skin feel hydrated and healthy.
7. The Ordinary 100% Plant Derived hemi-Squalane.
Squalane is one of the top moisturizing ingredients which is natural extracted, popular in the cosmetic industry as its ability to delivers exceptional moisture retention properties and can help to prevent transdermal moisture loss; soften skin, anti-aging and improve dark spots. The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane is a moisturizing oil which main ingredient is Squalane – a new trend for skin, health and beauty. In addition, its main ingredient, Squalane is also extracted from organic plant, free of mineral oil, alcohol, water, silicon. Thus, this product is suitable for all skin types, it has been sustainably sourced and is non-comedogenic to avoid clogging pores.
- Light serum in a dark bottle. Cold pressed and not animal derived, it is often marine derived, or vegetable oil, consistent with the corporate.
- Everyone needs this miracle oil, the difference in my skin tone and hydration are almost instantaneous. The oil is so light I use it morning and night under a light moisturizer and have had no breakouts, skin looks glowing!
8. Honest Beauty Vitamin C Radiance Serum.
Honest Beauty Vitamin C Radiance Serum featured with a stabilized form of Vitamin C, to get that lit-from-within glow. Moreover, it has full of antioxidant benefits and helps skin tone appear even. But the advantages of our serum don’t stop there. The Honest Beauty C serum infused with a blend of artichoke and clover extracts which is rich of hyaluronic acid to keep hydrate for your skin, as well as increase skin firmness and create a smoother looking.
- I have one moisturizer by honest brand and that i love that. So, I figured to undertake this out finally and that i am so happy! Everyone saying it’s sticky but it does get away because it needs time to travel into skin.
- Purchased this because a facialist told me that vitamin C can help reduce redness. I tend to have very rosey cheeks and this has helped.
9. Honest Beauty Hydrogel Cream.
Honest Beauty Hydrogel Cream comes with 2 types of hyaluronic acid and squalane which quenching and cooling upon application, delivers a firmer, smoother-looking skin. Moreover, it’s helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and imparting an instant dewy glow. In addition, this product is tested by dermatologist and free of parabens, silicones, petrolatum, mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, dyes. Thus, the Honest Beauty Cream is suitable for all skin type even with who has too sensitive skin.
- I have been using it on my face and neck for several months and am constantly told I am glowing and look rested. Even my husband has started using it at night.
- This is my new go-to moisturizer for the morning. It’s rich and leaves my skin soft and plumped up to cover some wrinkles. Best of all, I’m not within the least greasy in the afternoon.
10. Snail Truecica Miracle Repair Serum.
Some By Mi is a cosmetics brand from Korea. With carefully research, Some By Mi always come with the top-quality, effective and skin care products. In particular, with its high quality ingredients formula construction especially black snail, sage, truecica exclusive compound and white willow bark extract, this Snail Truecica Miracle Repair Serum helps to restore a damage, reducing dark spots and blurring brown spots as well as soothes the skin from irritation and provides moisture to the skin.
- I started using Some By Mi few months. One of my friends told me about this new serum from Some By Mi and I also wanted to try it.
- Recommended by friend in Korea, used for about a week now. Compare to my night repair oil or other oils I’m using, it’s pretty good. It’s not sticky or heavy texture, absorbs fast.
11. Tea Tree Oil.
Pros: Made from the highest quality ingredients, Calms the look of blemish prone skin & hydrate cracked irritated skin, Paraben-free & trusted formula, 100% satisfaction guaranteed, Made in USA, Best result within only 28 days.
Cons: Not for too sensitive skin.
Advanced Clinicals Tea Tree Oil featured with the main ingredients as highest quality therapeutic grade tea tree oil and also contains vitamin E oil to improve the look of redness, irritation, dry and bump skins. Moreover, sunflower extract in the formula will help to penetrate your pores for deep hydration and calm irritated skin.
- This stuff seriously has transformed my skin. I never really had any serious skin problems and out of nowhere I got bumps everywhere and skin was always red, itchy, sometimes painful, dry and super irritated.
- I have been using this product for 7 months now. I can truly say this product has changed my life for the good! Especially with me handling acne and oil skin. I now see the difference in my skin from using this product I highly recommend!